Marketing & Collaborations Manager
Due to internal growth and some exciting changes in our market offering, Lifestyle is now hiring a marketing and collaborations manager to analyse our current services and create a marketing plan for future dialogue with key clients and partners.
This is a full or part time role full time and will include:
• Analysis of current services
• Analysis of metric analytics
• Attending events and activities
• Contacting suppliers
• Creating Marketing Plans
• Email & Social Media Marketing
• Analysis of potential online collaborations
What do we require?
• Creative spirit
• Design experience
• Html marketing experience
• Report and data analysis experience
• Social media marketing experience
• Fluent English is a must (spoken and written)
• Spanish and another language desirable
• Basic programming skills
What do we offer?
• A dynamic working environment
• A chance to develop and implement your own ideas
• Competitive salary
• Part time or full time opportunity
• Person and professional growth opportunities
• Direct contact with all members of the team
Before replying, check us out and then you can decide!
If you feel you have these skills and a you wish to apply them to a dynamic company working in a fun, professional environment then send your CV and any other creative supporting documents to tony@lifestyleDMC.com.
We really value innovation and creative style.
We will be holding interviews shortly.